Páginas

miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

CONVERSACION Y DIALOGO EN INGLES/ COMO HACER CHECK IN EN INGLES EN EL HOTEL / DIALOGUE AT THE FRONT DESK-CHECK IN

AT THE FRONT DESK-CHECK IN
 

Desk Clerk: Good morning, sir. May I help you?
Guest: Good morning. I have a reservation.
Desk Clerk: Oh, I see. Your name, please?
Guest:García, Antonio, from Spain.
Desk Clerk :Ah, yes. Here it is Mr.García. May I see your passport, please?
Guest: Oh, yes. Here you are
Desk Clerk: Er... Mr García, from Spain...A reservation for two nights...Mr.García, if you could sign here, please.
Guest:(signs the document) There you are.
Desk Clerk:Thank you Mr. García. Here's your guest card. Room 104. Have you got any luggage?
Guest: Oh, yes. Here's my bag.
Desk Clerk: ( Calling the bell attendant) John!. I hope you have a nice stay here, Mr. García. And thank you for choosing us.

Bell attendant: Good morning, sir, I am the bell attendant. I'll show you to your room. Please, let me carry your bag.
Guest: Oh, thanks.
Bell attendant: Follow me, please.

1 comentario: