Páginas

viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2010

FRASES Y EXPRESIONES EN INGLES/ EJERCICIOS PRESENTACIONES EN INGLES: NOMBRE,PROCEDENCIA Y NACIONALIDAD.

PRACTICE
Answer these questions about names and nationalities.

What's your name? Where are you from? What nationality are you?
I'm Juan.
I'm from Madrid, in Spain.
I'm Spanish.






What's your name? Where are you from? What nationality are you?
I'm___________.
I'm from_________in________.
I'm_____________ .

GISELE BUNDCHEN
What's her name? Where is she from? What nationality is she?
She's__________.
She's from_________in____________.
She's____________.








GEORGE CLOONEY
What's his name?  Where is he from? What nationality is she?
He's___________.
He's from__________in____________.
He's_____________.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario