Páginas

miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

CONVERSACION Y DIALOGO EN INGLES/ COMO PRESENTARSE EN INGLES. NOMBRE, NACIONALIDAD Y PROCEDENCIA.

What's your name? What nationality are you? Where are you from?
I'm Juan. I'm Spanish. I'm from Madrid, in Spain.

Female: What's her name? What nationality is she? Where is she from?
Her name's...She is...She is from...

Male: What's his name? What nationality is he? Where is he from?
His name's...He is...He is from...

1.Read and complete this conversation:

Dieter: Hi! I'm Dieter.
Sophie: Hello. I'm Sophie. Nice to meet you.
Dieter: This is Mona. She's E___________.
Sophie: Hi, Mona.
Mona: Hello. Nice to meet you.
Sophie: Where are you from in E________.
Mona: Alexandria.

Sophie: Is Dieter A__________.
Mona: No, He isn't. He's G__________. I think he's from Hamburg.

2. Role play in three. One person is Dieter, a second person is Sophie and a third person in Mona.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario